Tuesday, November 25, 2008

forced blog break

Just checking in to let you know that I'll be off for a few more days. My laptop crashed late last week. We were hoping to have the new hard drive installed by Sunday, but things are not going as planned. Between wrong parts being shipped and Dell scheduling help calls and then not calling when they scheduled them, I'm not too happy with them right now.
Picassa was loaded on the laptop, not on our desktop, so for now I have no access to pictures. I do have plenty to show you though - a new baby quilt, a button bracelet, baby booties, a kimono style pj set for a baby, a cardigan for me, a bubble dress for Trixie(the last four items will be models in the shop before I get to enjoy them) and the thing that makes me happiest - a freshly painted laundry room. I'm sure you're all dying to see pictures of a beige cement floor. It's amazing what I can get done when I'm not spending all my time reading blogs on the laptop.
I hope to have something figured out by next Monday. If you're in the US - enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday and I'll be back to posting soon. Also, please be patient if you've been trying to reach me via e-mail. It's much harder to answer that in a timely fashion without the laptop.

1 comment:

blackbird said...

I feel the need to tell your readers that the laundry room, though a simple basement space, was the ONLY spot not decorated to perfection...and I can only imagine how adorable it is now!